Tempting the Bodyguard (A Gamble Brothers Novel) (Entangled Brazen) - J. Lynn

Tempting the Bodyguard (A Gamble Brothers Novel) (Entangled Brazen) - J. Lynn

I think I liked this book book the best out of three and it was all because of Chandler and Alana.  I loved both of their characters, flaws and all.  The way Chandler was able to bring Alana out of her shell  really resonated with me.  I didn't like Alana in the last book at all so I put of reading this one thinking that I would not like it because of her. I couldn't have been more wrong though.

And Chandler, his kinky side was awesome, but I loved that he was so tender with Alana when she needed it the most.  Her upbringing really screwed her up and it's possible that Chandler's did a number on him as well.  But, I think having rough childhoods really brought them together in a way that Alana wasn't able to connect with previous boyfriends.

There was some mystery/suspense in here as well although I knew pretty early on who the culprit was.  I didn't think that it was interesting beyond the fact that it was keeping our hero and heroine together.

As with the previous two books, the love was fast, but this one felt a bit different because of the circumstances in which they came together.  And it ended with a nice epilogue that showed all three bothers happy and in love.

All in all, it was a sexy, sweet, book that I enjoyed from beginning to end.  I'm a little sad that the series is over now.  I'll miss the Gamble brothers.