Happy New Year, everyone!

I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out what I wanted to accomplish reading wise this year.  And as I suspect I will be wanting to lose myself in books in the days and months to come, I wanted to have some sort of game plan.

So, this year, I am going to be focusing on my huge mountain of a TBR pile.  Since joining goodreads in 2010, I have amassed quite a collection of books that I want to read.  I'm constantly adding to it but never seem to make a dent in it.  So, this year, I plan on going back to the beginning and trying to clear out all of the books that I added in 2010 that I haven't read yet.

Looking at books added in 2010, there are 32 books there that I have yet to read.  That seems like a really great place to start.  So, I am going to read all my book that have been on my TBR since 2010.  Once that's done, I will start on 2011 which have considerably more than 32 books, but I will start picking away at those too.  For this year though, I hope to get 2010 done.

I won't only be reading those books but I will make a concerted effort to get to at least 2 old books per month.

I'll report back periodically to update on how I'm doing.  Wish me luck.

What are your reading goals for 2017?