A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses Book 2) - Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses Book 2) - Sarah J. Maas

Ok, so I just finished this and wow! Wow, WOW!

This was so amazing. The story line was so intricate. I love the way that things kind of came full circle at the end. LOVED IT!

A COURT OF MIST AND FURY is exactly why high fantasy is a genre that I can really get into. I love that this one also had a romantic element to it as well so that I could have the best of both worlds.

A COURT OF MIST AND FURY takes up pretty much right where the first book left off. If you have not read A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES you have to stop right now and go read it. It is imperative. You need that to enjoy this book. This book is a continuation of the a story and you'll miss a lot if you haven't read book one.

Anyway, A COURT OF MIST AND FURY starts where the first one left off. I have to admit at first, I didn't like where this was going. Tamlin really rubs me the wrong way. He's so condescending. I hate Feyre with him. He doesn't challenge her and that what she needs. Needless to say, I enjoyed where the book started going. And when Rhysand came into the picture, I knew things were going to be good. And good they were.

There were so many revelations, so many things that Feyre discovered about herself, her powers, those surrounding her. I loved the way that Rhysand treated her. I love the fact he treated her like an equal and not someone to placed on a pedestal and then left alone.

And we discover that there is much more to Rhysand that we were lead to believe in the first book. I have a major crush on him. I was more partial to him anyway but after this book...*sigh* Feyre's time with Rhys offered so much more to her that I knew what happened in the book would be inevitable. That's all I'm going to say about that. But, I really came to enjoy the people in the Night Court (versus the Court of Nightmares--a distinction that will become apparent in the book).

There were some major, major plot twists, betrayals, and revelations and they were placed throughout in the book in such a way that you just knew things couldn't get any more shocking. But, man, this author weaved and weaved to make this amazing story come to life. I'm in complete awe.

Obviously this was a *5 STAR* read for me. I loved it even when I thought I didn't. I can not wait for the next book to come out. Because I know big things are coming. The fierceness of Feyre and Rhysand at the end of this book was something to behold and I can't wait to see where that takes us.