Dirty English - Ilsa Madden-Mills

Dirty English - Ilsa Madden-Mills

*3.5 STARS*

This is my second book this week with "Dirty" in the title.  Clearly, I'm in a dirty mood this week.

But, this one has been on my radar for a while because it kept coming up when I was searching for kindle unlimited choices.  So, I decided to go ahead and read it (well, I listened to it).

This book has a lot of similarities to another New Adult book I read a few years back about an underground fighter who fell for the "good girl".  But, it also was different as well, so I wasn't put off by the similar premise.  I actually liked this one more than that other one and wasn't having any conflicted feelings about it.

Elizabeth and Declan had a very fiery relationship, with a lot of ups and downs but I did like them together.  I thought that they were good for each other.

I wasn't sure about the whole Colby thing.  It was weird the way that it happened and was resolved so quickly that it didn't seem to fit.

But other than that, I loved the dirty talking Brit and the girl who was named after a Jane Austen character.  I hope to see more of them in the next book in the series.