Easy Kisses (The Boudreaux Series Book 4) - Kristen Proby

Easy Kisses (The Boudreaux Series Book 4) - Kristen Proby

This one was almost perfect to me.  Shoes and sex like Charly are my idea of heaven as well.

I really thought the premise was interesting with how Charly and Simon met. I adore the Boudreaux family so I was happy to see them again.  I thought Charly and Simon were extremely hot together, and really just perfect for each other.

BUT, I was unhappy with the way that Simon, the self-help guru, screwed the pooch in the way that he handled things with Charly.  IT.WAS.NOT.COOL!  I felt like I held him to a higher standard because of what he did for a living.  And he acted like a complete idiot.

I'm glad things worked out in the end, but man, I wanted to kick him in the bollocks.  LOL

Narration was a tad better.  My girl, Rachel Fulginiti is always on point, her voices are amazing.  But, this time, Sebastian York stepped up his game some more too.  He still isn't so good with the southern (like he doesn't even really do those), but he did a decent job with Simon.

I'm looking forward to much more of this series.  I can't wait to see Beau book's next.