Mr. President (White House Book 1) - Katy Evans

Mr. President (White House Book 1) - Katy Evans

I really liked this one.  I actually wanted to give it a higher rating than I did. I thought that the premise was neat and really added dimension to the story.  I thought that the history between Charlotte and Matt was cool and really helped add depth to their relationship.

But what really stuck in craw was the fact that Charlotte and Matt were keeping things a secret like she was some stripper or something (not that there is anything wrong with being a stripper, but you could see how being with one would make it difficult for someone running for president).  Anyway, here is Charlotte, a more perfect woman for a man running for president doesn't exist), but everyone is hiding her away like some dirty little secret.  And they can't be together if he wins?

The whole thing just doesn't make sense and it bothered me throughout the story.  It ended up taking out some of the enjoyment I would have had with this story.

I will definitely go on to read the next book because I have to know what happens.  I'm hoping that they get their act together.