Collide (Collide, #1) - Gail McHugh
I'm not sure how many stars to give this one. I'm waffling between 3.5 and 4 stars. I really loved the characters, I felt like I could relate to them for the most part. But, I couldn't stand how weak Emily was. I wanted her to put on her big girl panties so many times during this story. It was obvious how unfaithful Dillon was but she refused to see it.

I wasn't all that happy about the fact ending...AT ALL! I was so horrified by Dillon's actions, he is in no way redeemable for me at all. I was screaming when it ended right where it did, but I have the benefit of being able to go right to the second book since it's already out.

However, I don't think I will go to that book right now. I'm going to think on how I feel about this story first. I know that I didn't LOVE it, but it was really good and it really got a reaction out of me. I was drawn to the story and the characters.

I do want to see where the story goes from here though. I'm no matter where the story takes me, it won't be easy. It seems that Emily and Gavin won't be able to do anything the easy way...