Life Lessons - Kaje Harper
Such a great story by this author. It had the perfect mix of great plot, wonderful characters, romance, sex, and even some laughs.

I get so wrapped up in stories whether it's a M/F story, M/M story or menage that I forget that in some people's lives it's not easy for them to be themselves. They can't be "out" for whatever reason. I read a lot of non-mainstream romances whether the characters are GLBT, practice BDSM, or a little bit of both, so it sometimes takes me by surprise that people still have to hide who they are.

I was so stricken by Mac's plight. I felt so bad for him but completely understood. At the same time, I wanted him to take strength from Tony and get a chance to accept himself completely...even if it mean some people in his life wouldn't accept him.

But, I think that's what make this story so great. It HAD me thinking about all of these things. It had me talking to these characters, feeling for them, and yes, even sometimes yelling at them. But, I was that engaged throughout the whole story!

I'm so glad to see that this story continues, I can't wait to see what happens next. I know it won't be easy for them, but I'm hopeful that in the end love will conquer all.