Walking Disaster - Jamie McGuire
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for my honest review

Walking Disaster is the sequel to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Now when I read Beautiful Disaster, I really didn't know what to think. It was such a train wreck and I really didn't think that the H&h were good for each other at all. The book was entertaining to me in an odd sort of way by virtue of the fact that I just could.not.look.away!

So, when I got the opportunity to read this book that is written from Travis' point of view, I wasn't sure that I should go down that road again. However, I think the curiosity would have killed me otherwise, so I went on a head a got the ARC.

I have to say that I liked this book so much better than the first one. There were several reasons for this. First, we get Travis' back story in this one. Seeing the pivotal moment in his families life that really set the tone of this story for me. Travis suffered a devastating loss at a young age that shaped not only him but his whole family and their upbringing and it really helped me understand him better.

It also gave me insight into why he was a essentially rabid when it came to Abby. I still didn't feel that they didn't belong together when they met, but I did see where some growing up could truly make them a great couple.

Then to top it all off, the author gave us an EPILOGUE that was such perfect look into the future lives of Travis and Abby. I think it made up for all the things that I didn't like in the first book and made just feel gooey all over.