Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren
I had to read this book because of all of the strong reactions of this from one side or the other. There weren't many people who were ambivalent or neutral when it came to this book so that intrigued me.

I can't believe that this was Twilight Fan Fiction. It seems as though these books that originate as fanfic are popping up all over the place nowadays. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

But, enough about that stuff and now on to the review. I'm not exactly sure how to rate this book. First, I must say there is A LOT of sex in this book, and I mean A LOT. I am an erotica reader loud and proud and even I said at one point: ENOUGH SEX ALREADY! It seemed like you couldn't turn the page without their being another sexual episode between Bennett and Chloe. I think it tends to be a bad thing when people are getting tired of sex scenes.

I thought the whole theory behind "hate sex" was intriguing--but then it really wasn't hate sex between Chloe and Bennett was it?

I couldn't really rate this book on it's plot because it was very light on plot. It was mostly sex and fighting so there's not much else to tell there.

And lastly, what was the deal with the panty ripping? Is that going to be a new sub-genre of romance. We had the bodice rippers, so now are we going to have the panty-ripper novels? LMAO.

So, I'm kind a just "eh" about this one, BUT, I did read the book in 1 day so that's saying something too. I just may continue with this series because I'm interested in what these writers do with it. Can they do something original is their only skill at capitalizing off of someone else's idea? I guess time will tell.