Just Ask - Mia Downing
*4.5 Stars*

This was the first book by author [a:Mia Downing|5754711|Mia Downing|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1351052074p2/5754711.jpg] but it definitely won't be my last. She had the perfect amount of emotion, fun, and hot sex between even hotter men. All in all it was my kind of read!

Jordan Hill doesn't do vacation, but he's fulfilling his best friend and uncle's dying wish. He's going spread said uncle's ashes on the tropical island that his uncle left him in his will. His plan was to take care of that and get back to his life as a corporate raider in NYC but life had other plans in the name of Ryan McCale.

Ryan has lost his friend and business partner and now will likely lose his island, but he's going to show Ryan what he loves about the island even though he knows that Jordan is going to sell. But when the men meet, Ryan sees much more than just the business man, and he's more than a little surprised that Jordan shows interest in him.

As they embark on a journey to lay a dear friend to rest, they find something in each other they never expect. And Ryan hopes that Jordan will fall in love with more than just the island.

Wow, this was just so good. I don't even know how to do it justice. First off, let me say that I'm a total sucker for the GFY (gay for you) theme, so that attracted me to the book when reading the blurb. But, I just wasn't expecting the amount of emotion in this book. Love and loss were at the core of the book, but also self-discovery--I know I teared up more than a few times reading this.

But, it wasn't all heavy. There was lots of hot sex--oh so yummy! Also, fun and laughs. And it all ended with the sweetest HEA that just made my heart swell.

So, I guess that's enough gushing about this book. But, I really think that if you read it, you would not be disappointed.

***This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review***