Anything He Wants - Sara Fawkes
ANYTHING HE WANTS was a deceptively intriguing erotic romance which took me to had me enthralled from page one but left me disappointed in the end.

Lucy is working a temp job at Hamilton Industries, and while it’s nothing to write home about, it pays the bills. The only thing she has to look forward to is riding the elevator with the hot stranger she make sure she sees every morning on her way into work until one day they end up on the elevator alone together. After two particularly erotic interludes in that elevator with the hot stranger--yes, he’s still a stranger at this point, her world seems to turn upside down because she finds out the stranger is none other than Jeremiah Hamilton, CEO of Hamilton Industries.

Shocked by that revelation, she’s further astonished when Jeremiah offers her a job as his personal assistant. There is only one condition, she has to do anything he wants. More than a little stunned, Lucy accepts the job and is instantly thrown into a world of private jets, fancy hotels, and undeniable eroticism all at the hands of her enigmatic boss. Unfortunately, the job turns deadly when someone attempts to kill Jeremiah and Lucy is caught in the crossfire.

Ok, so what is it about the troubled, rich, and dominant CEO’s these days? I feel like I’ve had an influx of these guys lately but they always intrigue me. Jeremiah Hamilton was no exception. I wanted more insight into him but I felt like I kept getting beneath the surface then I was pulled back again. I know there had to be much more there, but we weren’t privy to it.

The story told in ANYTHING HE WANTS was a bit all over the place. Taking place over just two weeks we are taken on a swiftly moving ride through Lucy’s life as she’s being swept away by this rich and dominant man. I felt like my head was spinning with how fast the story moved and all the information thrown at us in the short span of the novel.

ANYTHING HE WANTS is actually a collection of five short stories that were originally published in ebook format and have now been put together in print to make one book. However, I felt like it was still missing a part because we are left with a huge cliffhanger that made me extremely mad. I really felt like nothing was resolved except for part of the assassination attempt, and even that was left wide open. And that was my biggest complaint about the book. I felt so robbed and manipulated in the end. I was taken on the journey with the understanding that I would be going somewhere, and in the end it was like my guide just left me stranded with no way of getting back.

I don’t think I have to have everything tied up into a neat little bow, but I would have like some resolution to give me some solace. The author just did not do that for the readers. I felt like the story was similar to some other popular books that have come out in the last year or so, and while that’s fine in theory, I think those books did a better job of fleshing out the story.

***This book provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review***