A Table for Three - Lainey Reese
this book was super hot! Who is Lainey Reese and where did she come from? I don't know the answers to those questions, but I know that I LOVED her book! Smokin' hot sex, sexy men, menage, some light BDSM...you can't get any better than that. There's also a plot in there, so it was actually fun to read as well. The suspense of who was to blame for the problems the triad was having was pretty easy to figure out from the beginning, but it didn't detract from the story at all.

The only good thing is that although the book ended was too soon for me, I see that it's #1 in a series, so I have some more to look forward to. I am hoping that Brice (the cousin cop) is starring in the next chapter because I was hoping he would join in the games as well. Needless to say, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for book 2!

****************************************************************
REREAD SEPTEMBER 2012

Second read--getting ready for book 2 which just came out two years after this one. I think for the most part my first review still stands but here are some notable exceptions with my greater experience in erotica 2 years later.

First, I would say that the whole “who’s stealing from me?” and “who’s after Riley?” was wrapped up a little too quickly. It should have been drawn out more for effect.

However, I still stand by my assessment that these are some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read. YUM. My greatest fantasies written on the page. *sigh*