Bared to You  - Sylvia Day
*4.5 STARS* this was great, there were something's I didn't LOVE but overall it was fascinating. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Sylvia Day can't put the second book out soon enough for me.

Full review to come...

A review for A review for The Romance Reviews.

Sylvia Day has nearly blown my head off with her latest erotic romance, BARED TO YOU. With the sexual tension gripping me from literally the first chapter right up until the very end, I was enthralled, intrigued, and utterly at the mercy of the story unfolding on my kindle. I can honestly say, that I was blown away in such an unexpected way, that I had to wait a few days to write my review so that I could process what I had just experienced. BARED TO YOU is definitely going to be one of those books that I have to re-read just to make sure I didn't make up how good it was in my head!

This starts with a sizzling meeting between Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross, only Eva has no idea who he is and what his significance is going to be in her life. She just knows that he is the most beautiful man that she's ever seen in her life. They literally bump into each other one day, and that's it. They have a pull toward one another that cannot be ignored no matter how Eva tries.

However, both of them have a past, and they are not pretty. Those pasts are probably what bring them together, but they also may be the very things that rip them apart.

Holy smoldering hotness! This book was So. Freakin'. Smokin'. I just don't have any other way to describe it. It was also a bit of a train wreck of emotional baggage but that just made it all the more intriguing.

I don't remember ever reading a book where both the hero and the heroine are so seriously screwed up in the head. It's usually one or the other. I thought that would detract from the story but it didn't. It actually made more sense as the story went on.

But it was the intense attraction, the insatiable need that made this book so hard to put down. Gideon was such a fierce and intense man that I would shiver just thinking about how hot it would be to have all that focus on me. *swoon*

BARED TO YOU is the first in the Crossfire Series. I have no idea how long this series is going to be, but I do know that there has to be at least one more. We didn't get much closure between Eva and Gideon, so I'll be glad to revisit them again.

So I must say that BARED TO YOU just worked. I loved every minute of it, and I can't wait to get more of these characters. I will be on the edge of my seat (and after reading this book, likely very squirmy) in anticipation to see where this story leads next!