A Little Harmless Fascination (Harmless, #7) - Melissa Schroeder
A LITTLE HARMLESS FASCINATION is the latest installment of the Harmless series by Melissa Schroeder, and it’s aptly named because I am completely fascinated with this series.

This book is about Conner Dillon. He’s the ex-FBI agent from A LITTLE HARMLESS LIE who was supposed to protect Dee when she ran away. Well, he is forced into vacation by his sister, and he happens to land in Hawaii (imagine that). The plan is for him to relax for a month and rent a room from his sister's old college roommate Jillian, who just happens to really turn Conner’s crank!

Jillian Sawyer has always had a crush on her good friend’s older brother, Conner, but seeing him in out of his usual suit and tie apparel and demeanor really makes him sexier. She has issues with her family, so she’s not really into relationships, but a fling with Conner may just be what she needs.

Then they sleep together. It’s explosive and addictive, and neither one of them are satisfied with a one time thing. But the more they are together, the harder they fall for each other. Soon, the real fun begins because it becomes apparent that someone is out to get Jillian.

A LITTLE HARMLESS FASCINATION had it all: romance, snark, suspense, and total hotness between the sheets, on the table, on the floor, or wherever else Conner Dillon could think of! I completely devoured this pages of this book from beginning to end.

Conner and Jillian on the surface didn’t seem like they would be right for each other: he appears conservative and all about the job, and Jillian was more of a carefree, bohemian personality. But beneath that surface, the two appealed to each other on a much deeper level--even more than they could have realized.

The plot has a great amount of mystery and suspense. I didn’t figure out who was after Jillian until the end. The author definitely got me that time. I’m usually better at that!

One of my favorite things about this series is that I get to catch up with the Harmless gang. Characters from past books always make an appearance, and we get to see how their HEA’s are going. This book was no different and I was happy to see some of my favorite couples. And I think we got some hints about some future books!

So, A LITTLE HARMLESS FASCINATION was another hit in this fantastic series. I loved everything about it, and I’m looking forward to future installments. This book is book seven in the series, and while it could be read as a standalone, I think you would be missing out on a great series if you don’t start from book one.