Quinn's Blessing - Jude Mason, Jenna Byrnes
A review for The Romance Reviews.

A sweet love story, with a paranormal flair, QUINN'S BLESSING held me captive with its interesting story, erotic love scenes, and an extremely satisfying happily ever after.

This is the story of Jack Donner and Quinn Stevens. Jack is a cook that shows up at the Whiskers' Seaside Inn to apply for the chef's job that will soon be vacant. He gets the job, and he's excited about the new turn in his life--then in walks Quinn. Quinn is the minister who is going to marry the owners of the inn, Ethan and Cade. The two men meet and there's an instant attraction.

Life couldn't get much better as far as Jack is concerned, until he is visited by a "Ghost Bride" who's angry about not having her groom. The ghost's appearances turn malevolent, and as everyone tries to solve the mystery of how to get rid of her, Jack and Quinn realize their feelings are more than sexual. But, if they can't solve this problem, Jack may lose his job and maybe even Quinn.

This book is the fourth in the Kindred Spirits, series, and it can be read easily as a standalone. I haven't read the other stories in the series, but I don't feel like I missed anything by starting with this book, although I could tell that the other couples seen in the book have played more prominent roles at earlier times.

I truly enjoyed the overall feel of the book. It was loving, sweet, and erotic all at the same time. The book, while short, had a well-developed story line, and was nicely resolved. I loved the way Jack and Quinn related to each other. It seems as though Jack has a bit of baggage as far as relationships go, and Quinn is very patient and allows Jack to see that he wants more than just sex form him. The love scenes weren't many but were very sensual. I also liked the bit of mystery surrounding the "Ghost Bride" and how they tried to get rid of her. It seems as though the spirits at the inn are commonplace and were a bit like secondary characters in the story. Also, there was a woman who lives at the inn named Delia who was a hoot as well.

Overall, a highly pleasurable quick read featuring great characters, interesting plot, and sensual love story. I liked the story so much, that I am going to go back and read the first three books, to find out how the other couples got together.