The Mighty Storm  - Samantha Towle

I read this story for a challenge.  It's been on my mental TBR for a while and it fit perfectly for a specific task so I decided to get on my Kindle Owners Lending Library for the month and check it out.

Well, I will say that the story was interesting...childhood friends/crushes reuniting and finding that the feelings are still there.  But, it was just so angsty.  Too much so.  I found myself rolling my eyes a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked the characters, but they just could not get themselves together.  It made me want to shake them.  I really liked the idea of the story as well, and I was riveted the whole time.

So why the 3.5 Stars instead of 4 stars?  The ending was so rushed.  After all the crap that they went through that led up to the ending, for it to be just wrapped up in such  neat little bow ticked me off a bit.

I'm not sure if I'm going to read the next book.  It seems to be more of the same.  But, knowing me, I will because I am interested in what more crap will come this couple's way.