Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) - Joanna Wylde

This was smut at it's best!  Delicious, decadent, smut!  I won't pretend that it's anything else.

I've had this on my TBR for a while, and I'm finally getting around to it.  I just finished listening to an audiobook that really drained me emotionally, so I really didn't want to have to think too much.  My answer was to pull out REAPER'S PROPERTY and escape.

I LOVED THIS!  I knew that I would be hooked as soon as we met up with Horse (yes, seriously, Horse.  *snort*).

I have to admit that I have no clue about biker club culture, but I thought this was really interesting to look into said culture.  I had to look up some of the lingo to understand what was being talked about in the book, and that was my only complaint.  I thought there should have been some more explanation of them (for example, I had to look up what a "cut" was).

But with all that said, this book was hot.  It had very raw and very intense sex and it was extremely enjoyable.  Just thing to take my mind off of things.  I will definitely get around to continuing this series.