Who's Your Daddy? - Lauren Gallagher

So, I've read Lauren Gallagher books before, and one of things that always strikes me about her stories is that she doesn't go for the easy plot lines.  She tackles some hard subjects and makes me think about what I would do in the same situation.

WHO'S YOUR DADDY?  is no different than her other books that I've read.  This time the tough situation being a recently divorced woman who happens to get pregnant after a night of hot sex with her two best friends who are gay and happen to be in a relationship with each other.  Yeah, that's right.

It wasn't easy and perfect all the time and that resonated with me.  I loved Donovan and Isaac's relationship.  I thought the way that the relationship with Carmen had great development as well.  It seems to progress in a natural way, not like something between Donovan and Isaac that was missing just because there hadn't been girl cooties involved.

I couldn't put this book down.  I had to know what was going to happen next. Every time I tried to say that I would stop at the end of the chapter, I'd be compelled to continue on.  Before, I knew it, the story was over.

Needless to say, I enjoyed story down to the last word.  There were some moments that were a bit unrealistic to me, but I thought those were few and far between compared to the meat of the story.  I wholeheartedly recommend this to people who are like M/M/F menage because this one of the better ones I've read.