Tempts Me - Megan Hart

**Copy of this book provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

I will tell you right off that I'm not usually a fan of serials.  I know that they leave cliffhangers on purpose so you have to keep buying the series.  But, a friend on Booklikes recently did a review of the second part and likened it to Willing Victim by Cara McKenna, and that happens to be one of my all time favorite books.

So, I decided to take the plunge with this serial.  I've not read many books by Megan Hart but I've read a few and she does erotica well; therefore,  I was looking forward to see what she would do with this.

In this first part, EVERY PART OF YOU: TEMPTS ME, we meet Simone, the voyeur, who's been watching Elliot the lawyer for her office window.  Apparently his office is one floor below hers and she has a perfect view into his office.  And, Elliot likes to do dirty things in his office from time to time.

So, Simone and Elliot meet up in the work elevator, they talk, and he ends up inviting her out to party.   There is chemistry between them, but Elliot is afraid of it and rejects Simone.  Simone is stung by it, but ends up confronting Elliot about it and finally challenges him to make it up to her.

The thing that I liked about EVERY PART OF YOU: TEMPTS ME is that it really did set up the serial nicely.  We know where Simone and Elliot are both coming from, and their chemistry is really steamy.  I know that when they come together it's going to be off the charts hot, and that's what's going to keep me reading.

I don't feel cheated that the story ended just as it was getting good because it's what I was expecting, but you best believe, I'll be reading part two.  Like now!